notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI ETIP™ GLOVE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 22, 2017 2:47:06 PM EDT
- High-loft fleece glove is outfitted with touchscreen compatibility for versatility
- Nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers for added durability
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip
- UR® Powered fleece at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- PU tab at cuff for easy on/off
- shell: 300-weight fleece / back-of-hand overlay: nylon Taslan®
- palm: TKA 300 with UR® Powered conductive technology / palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Lightweight arm warmers designed to shield your arms from the elements and the scorching sun. Layer with short-sleeve shirts for customizable coverage and essential UPF 50 protection. These moisture-wicking arm warmers have a touch of stretch to reduce chafing as ...
"TNF nailed the fit with the Recoil Glove. Subtle yet significant changes the extra length on the cuff dedicated pull tab and finger curvature make this my go-to-glove for technical climbing." Conrad Anker renown mountaineer and climber. Constructed for maximum ...
Ideal for lightweight coverage during everyday cool-weather excursions this versatile soft-shell glove provides ample dexterity and a comfortable fit while delivering touchscreen compatibility. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you don't have to remove ...