notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI 2 JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,790 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 27, 2017 7:31:32 AM EDT
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Iconic jacket constructed of recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Zip hand pockets and covered chest pocket
- Media compatible
- Stretch cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 580 g (20.46 oz)
- Center Back:
- Polartec® 300 Series—100% recycled polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- Overlay Solid:
- 70D x 160D 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Overlay Heather:
- 70D x 260D 125 g/m² 62% nylon, 38% polyester
- Overlay D-Kat Print:
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- Overlay Swashed Print:
- 30D 46 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
A new heavyweight rapid-drying fleece jacket designed to be worn alone or layered on active adventures in colder conditions. New FlashDry™ technology embedded into the fleece works with your body to improve dry time and breathability in a revolutionary way. ...
Train for your next high-altitude trek in this versatile jacket crafted with extremely durable FlashDry™-XD smooth-face fleece that provides exceptional range of motion and wicks away moisture to keep you dry during your most hard-won workouts. Media compatibility means that ...
Our lightest wind- and water-resistant running jacket this technical zip-up features body-mapped vents to keep you cool while blocking out the elements 360-degree reflective details for high visibility in low light and articulated sleeves for superior range of motion as ...
This durable FuseForm™ Polartec® fleece mid layer strikes the ultimate balance between protection and comfort with an engineered-knit center back and underarms for improved temperature control. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.