notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI 2 JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,790 - 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 27, 2017 8:30:58 AM EDT
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Iconic jacket constructed of recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Zip hand pockets and covered chest pocket
- Media compatible
- Stretch cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 580 g (20.46 oz)
- Center Back:
- Polartec® 300 Series—100% recycled polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- Overlay Solid:
- 70D x 160D 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Overlay Heather:
- 70D x 260D 125 g/m² 62% nylon, 38% polyester
- Overlay D-Kat Print:
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- Overlay Swashed Print:
- 30D 46 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our lightest wind- and water-resistant running jacket this technical zip-up features body-mapped vents to keep you cool while blocking out the elements 360-degree reflective details for high visibility in low light and articulated sleeves for superior range of motion as ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
Our most breathable ultra-lightweight jacket ever this women-specific waterproof shell is crafted of Gore-TexÂ® Active with SHAKEDRYâ¢ to shed wind rain and sweat during active endeavors in wet cool conditions.Â What it lacks in weight it gains in durability.