Women's Aconcagua Jacket II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Aconcagua Jacket II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 30D 49 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- 30D 62 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- solid lining:
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- print lining:
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- body insulation:
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down standard (RDS) by Control Union
- collar and side panel insulation:
- 150 g Heatseeker™
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
- Standard fit
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker™ in the side panels
- Cozy, brushed chin guard lining
- zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal elastic cuffs
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 7, 2020 4:36:57 AM EDT
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...