notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DENALI 2 JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,790 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 27, 2017 7:09:37 AM EST
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Iconic jacket constructed with recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 700 g (24.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- 333 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 342 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Keep your marathon training on track in any weather with this extremely lightweight highly wind-resistant jacket that features breathable FlashDry™ fabric to manage moisture and a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish to shed light rain. Reflective details ensure your visibility in ...
Be ready for conditions to change on a dime during all-day outdoor exploration with this 3-in-1 layering system that pairs an ultralight stretch shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ jacket that's crafted with lightly insulated PrimaLoft® sleeves. Wear these ...
Get reliable protection from the elements even deep in the wilderness with this unlined water- and windproof DryVent™ jacket that features four-way stretch strategically placed vents and an adjustable hem and wrist cuffs to avoid snags on the trail.
Adapt to dropping temperatures at the crag or campsite with this 800-fill down insulated jacket that features our innovative minimally stitched construction to create lightweight woven baffles that trap warmth and keep out the elements. Alpine Fit is designed for ...