notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ULTRA TRAIL in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 23, 2017 9:50:06 AM EDT
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- 2014 Runner's World Magazine Best Debut Award Winner
- Recipient of Outside Magazine?s 2014 Gear of the Year Award in the trail running category
- Upper: FlashDry™ upper wicks away sweat to keep you dry and reduces risk of blisters
- Lightweight, no-sew upper for superior comfort
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- Durable, lightweight running shoe with trail-specific Vibram® soles
- TPU-welded support overlays
- 3M™ reflective tape for visibility
- Pebax® plate and CRADLE™ provide energy return and proper foot placement
- Track spike tongue
- 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA under foot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length, trail-specific outsole
- Designed for runners with a neutral stride
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 7.3 oz (207 g) / Pair: 14.6 oz (414 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited-one year warranty
Guided by the Japanese word for "speed " our designers created these ultralight running shoes in collaboration with a world-renowned athlete and TNF ultra-runner Tsuyoshi Kaburaki. Enabling you to feel the trail closely these shoes provide comfort support and protection. ...
Transition from road to trails during adventure races in this lightweight and flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability protective Vibram® soles with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill and ample midsole ...
Part of our 2014 Ultra Series that's engineered with best-in-class footwear technologies this women-specific performance shoe features a lightweight yet protective upper Gore-Tex® waterproofing a tri-density midsole to drive stability and a medial post for motion control. Lugs on the ...
Get the stability you need when running on the road and the trail with this lightweight women's performance shoe that corrects overpronation and is part of our Ultra Series that's engineered with best-in-class footwear technologies for 2014. This performance shoe ...