MEN’S THERMOBALL™ HOODIE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 28, 2016 4:06:50 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- Ultralight, packable, hooded insulated jacket retains warmth even when wet
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- 15D nylon ripstop with ThermoBall™ insulation
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Exposed molded-tooth front zip
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Internal elastic cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- bluesign® approved fabric
- shell: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 375 g (13.23 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For technical layering at its best this highly breathable insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement ...
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...