notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S SNOWSQUALL MID BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 19, 2017 10:12:08 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Mid-rise, waterproof winter boot with zonal insulation
- [UPPER] Waterproof, BLC-compliant nubuck and ballistic mesh upper
- Protective polyurethane (PU) coated leather midfoot mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Zonal insulation package employs 400 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation in the forefoot/toes and 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout the rest of the boot
- Mylar heat-trapping zones in the tongue and underfoot
- Lightweight, protective, compression-molded EVA half shell reduces weight and promotes walkability
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot-cushioning pads and ESS CRADLE™ support and cushioning system
- [BOTTOM] TPU and EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability and cushioning technology
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased winter traction
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 4 oz (575 g) / pair: 2 lb 8 oz (1150 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Comfort Range:
- -25°F (-32°C)
- Limited one-year warranty
For rugged functionality encased in a smooth leather exterior this lightweight mid-cut hiking shoe is crafted of waterproof leather and finished with grippy Vibram soles to protect your feet while backpacking on wet technical terrain. A molded EVA midsole cushions ...
Get lightweight protection and complete coverage on the trails with this waterproof insulated winter hiking shoe that thrives in extreme conditions with a best-in-class construction that features a breathable Gore-Tex® membrane warm Duratherm insulation and grippy Vibram® Icetrek soles.