Click For Fullscreen
MEN'S SNOWSQUALL MID
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S SNOWSQUALL MID in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
A sturdy new mid-rise, waterproof winter boot built with zonal insulation, Cradle™ technology, and a TNF Winter Grip® outsole to provide lightweight protection, stability, and traction in the worst conditions. Zonal insulation provides warmth where it's needed most (in the toes, instep and underfoot), and slightly less on the sides of the foot where there is less heat loss. EVA half shell design at the toe significantly reduces the weight of the boot and promotes walking ability without compromising warmth or protection. Mid-rise silhouette rests about two to three fingers above your ankle.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Mid-rise, waterproof winter boot with zonal insulation
- [UPPER] Waterproof, BLC-compliant nubuck and ballistic mesh upper
- Protective polyurethane (PU) coated leather midfoot mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Zonal insulation package employs 400 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation in the forefoot/toes and 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout the rest of the boot
- Mylar heat-trapping zones in the tongue and underfoot
- Lightweight, protective, compression-molded EVA half shell reduces weight and promotes walkability
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot-cushioning pads and ESS CRADLE™ support and cushioning system
- [BOTTOM] TPU and EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability and cushioning technology
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased winter traction
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 4 oz (575 g) / pair: 2 lb 8 oz (1150 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Comfort Range:
- -25°F (-32°C)
- Limited one-year warranty