WOMEN’S CHILKAT 400 BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S CHILKAT 400 BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 10, 2016 4:57:24 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof, cold-weather leather utility boot that's insulated for extreme warmth
- Upper: Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- Upper: 400 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco recycled insulation
- Upper: Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell
- Upper: Rustproof hardware
- Upper: Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Bottom: Northotic™ 2.0 dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Bottom: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Bottom: Durable TNF Winter Grip® outsole
- Bottom: IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 1 lb 7 oz (671 g) / pair: 2 lbs 14 oz (1342 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Maximize your performance on demanding mixed terrain wearing this best-in-class half-crampon mountaineering boot that's handcrafted in Italy with European build. A breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps moisture from seeping into the boots as you scale the mountain. TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability ...
When the leaves start falling and the temperature starts dropping these PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated boots will keep your feet toasty. Water-resistant materials shed snow and IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs give you traction on icy surfaces.