notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA CARDIAC in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 23, 2017 10:04:15 AM EST
Designed for Running
- This lightweight yet protective trail runner delivers a smooth ride on any surface
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Ultra Airmesh and FlashDry™ upper keeps you cool and dry
- Zonal protection only where you need it in the heel and toe
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning and support
- Luxurious cushioning in the collar lining and tongue for an incredibly comfortable upper fit
- 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Plush and smooth, single-density, compression-molded EVA for a nice, consistent ride
- Wide platform and built-up medial sidewall accommodate a variety of foot types
- Vibram® full-length outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 7.7 oz (218 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Ignore cold weather with below-the-calf winter boots that are insulated with 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth. Waterproof suede and water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop repel snow and slush.