WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ BUTTON-UP BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ BUTTON-UP BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 15, 2018 6:58:43 AM EDT
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- Soft, insulated boot to keep feet cozy in chilly weather
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop material keeps feet dry
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Adjustable, Oso-fleece-lined, fold-down collar with a bungee-cord, button-loop closure for versatility
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded EVA outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 9 oz (256 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13" (33 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 9" (23 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...