notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MOSSBUD SWIRL TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 23, 2017 1:55:54 PM EST
Designed for Hiking
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a removable insulated liner jacket
- Both jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Outer Jacket]
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed HyVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Exposed reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket]
- Swirl Raschel fleece
- 60 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1124 g (39.65 oz)
- Center Back:
- outer: 172 g/m² HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester diamond ripstop
- Inner Jacket Insulation:
- 60 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
Dial in your winter protection with a three-in-one system that provides customized levels of coverage from prolonged water and wind exposure. The seam-sealed outer Dryvent™ hard shell encases the stretch soft-shell jacket for dependable waterproofing that remains breathable. Zip out ...
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...