WOMEN’S IMMACULATOR PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S IMMACULATOR PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,094 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 14, 2019 6:45:33 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
Designed for Hiking
- Lightweight, incredibly warm 800 fill down parka
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks
- Drop-tail hem for extra coverage and warmth
- Secure-zip pockets are pack friendly, generous and easy to access
- Internal zip chest pocket on right inside chest
- Internal mesh stowpocket on left inside chest
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight:
- 656 g (23.17 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D x 30D 56% nylon, 44% polyester hex ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.