WOMEN’S IMMACULATOR PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S IMMACULATOR PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,094 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 19, 2018 9:22:43 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
Designed for Hiking
- Lightweight, incredibly warm 800 fill down parka
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks
- Drop-tail hem for extra coverage and warmth
- Secure-zip pockets are pack friendly, generous and easy to access
- Internal zip chest pocket on right inside chest
- Internal mesh stowpocket on left inside chest
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight:
- 656 g (23.17 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D x 30D 56% nylon, 44% polyester hex ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Stay warm and cozy while carving up the slopes or airing out in the park with this fully featured freeride jacket that's amply insulated with 550-fill goose down. The hem of this ultra-soft water-resistant jacket is finished with a flattering ...
Dropping temps and wind tunnels between city buildings are no match for this 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket that's crafted with a waterproof exterior and a 34-inch length with a droptail hem for additional coverage. Our premium waterproof winter parka ...
Rely on the outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio of this 550-fill hooded jacket to keep you on the slopes longer exploring the glades and back bowls. The waterproof HyVent® 2L exterior remains breathable when you're getting worked in technical terrain. Slide your ...