notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S HEDGEHOG FASTPACK GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 21, 2017 12:46:40 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight, Gore-Tex waterproof hiker travels fast with the support of a CRADLE™ technology
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®membrane
- PU-coated leather
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- TPU quarter weld for structure
- Rustproof hardware
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- TPU shank
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 9.6 oz (274 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.