notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ENDURUS TR in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 20, 2018 2:33:30 PM EDT
Designed for Training
- Women’s premier, lightweight trail running sneakers with XtraFoam™ technology for superior comfort over long distances
- Seamless welded-suede and TPU geo quarter panel delivers unrivaled support and optimal breathability
- TPU film toe cap laid over a synthetic backer delivers toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed ensures long-lasting comfort
- 6 mm offset with EVA underfoot
- The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
- 3.5 mm sole lugs with biting edges
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 9.6 oz (273 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.