WOMEN’S ARCTIC DOWN PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ARCTIC DOWN PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- shell: DryVent 2L—52% polyester, 35% cotton, 13% nylon / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1297 g (45.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Insulated winter coat combines a waterproof, breathable exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation
- Removable hood with zip-off, faux-fur trim
- Adjustable back hood webbing with buckle
- Covered elastic at waist side panel
- Zips at reverse-entry hand pockets
- Dropped split hem with functional snaps
- Quilted lining
- Embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
Goose Down Fill
Using only the highest-quality goose down in all of our products, each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to the user's warmth comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of down graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies cubic inches. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 5, 2020 9:09:13 AM EDT