notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TUOLUMNE 2 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 25, 2017 3:59:21 PM EST
- Two-person tent a modern twist on a TNF™ classic
- Three poles and one tent body create a super-simple setup
- Large mesh side vents keep this single-wall design well vented
- Footprint included
- Side pockets
- Tentertainment compatible (sold separately)
- Fly Fabric: 70D nylon, 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Sidewalls/Floor Fabric: 70D nylon, 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Mesh Fabric: polyester “no-see-um” mesh
- Trail Weight:
- 4 lbs 8 oz (2.04 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 5 lbs 6 oz (2.43 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 30.9 sqft (2.87 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 52 in (132 cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 6" x 25" (15 cm x 63.5 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
compare similar products
6 lbs 2 oz (2.78 kg)
39.7 sqft (3.69 sqm)
46 in (117 cm)
Head out on backcountry adventures carrying a two-person double-door entry tent that delivers lightweight performance while maximizing internal space. The vaulted head and footbox at either side of the tent improve your clearance while crouching and laying down. On mild ...
Virtually a portable chateau this durable single-wall tent boasts room for six people ceilings high enough to stand beneath large windows for expansive views and exceptional airflow and a color-coded easy-pitch design. Packs into a duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transport. ...
Head on a solo mission into the backcountry with a one-person tent that delivers lightweight performance without compromising head clearance when you're standing or laying down. On mild days when you camp without the fly the exposed mesh is colorblocked ...