notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TRIARCH 1 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 27, 2017 7:03:03 AM EDT
- Lightweight, freestanding backpacking shelter for solo adventures
- Lightweight, freestanding architecture
- Single-door side entry
- Vaulted head and footbox for maximum space
- Vertical side walls and dry entry
- Multiple mesh colors provide a little privacy without any extra weight
- Multiple fly configurations so you can tune breathability
- Ample tabs for hanging headlamps, drying lines or gear lofts
- DAC poles and stakes provide an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio
- Fly only pitch
- High-low venting
- Gear loft and footprint included
- Fly Fabric: 15D durable ripstop nylon, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone water-resistant finish
- Canopy Fabric: 15D durable ripstop nylon
- Mesh Fabric: lightweight nylon “no-see-um” mesh
- Floor Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon, 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Trail Weight:
- 2 lbs 7 oz (1.11 kg)
- Fastpack Weight:
- 1 lb 15 oz (0.88 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 2 lbs 13 oz (1.28 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 16.9 sqft (1.6 sqm)
- Vestibules Area:
- 9.3 sqft (0.88 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 38 in (96.5 cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 6" x 21" (15.2 cm x 53.3 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
compare similar products
This three-person tent is a perennial favorite of core mountaineers and now features a stronger lighter design that withstands severe conditions. By severe we mean Everest-bagging -60° F kind of temps. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest ...
Guaranteeing campground fun for the family this easy-pitch double-vestibule tent sleeps six and features an incredibly spacious interior with ample room to fully stand up. A mesh pocket props up a tablet for nighttime entertainment the whole family can enjoy ...
"This tent is bomber squared. When it's nuking outside you'll be real glad you have it." -Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. Bomber high-mountain protection with refined features this two-person tent is the most compact of the Summit ...
Built to withstand fierce winds at high-altitude the Assault three-person tent is updated with a pole-supported ventilation system for increased stability and breathability. When wind hits the broadside of the tent it backfills the interior and equalizes the pressure to ...