notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the RUNNERS 2 ETIP™ GLOVE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 15, 2017 10:28:32 AM EST
Designed for Running
- Midweight, weather-resistant fleece running glove
- UR® Powered fleece for touchscreen capability
- Lightweight soft shell at back of hand protects from wind and moisture
- Silicone print at palm for superior grip
- Brushed fleece at back of index finger and thumb functions as a nose wipe
- Reflective logos at back of hand for running at night
- Fully flat-locked palm for comfort and durability
- Pull-on webbing loop for easy on/off
- shell: 275 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane / palm: 265 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane double-knit piqué fleece with UR® Powered conductive
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ideal for lightweight coverage during everyday cool-weather excursions this versatile soft-shell glove provides ample dexterity and a comfortable fit while delivering touchscreen compatibility. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you don't have to remove ...
Get the comfortable fit of the classic Etip glove plus additional insulation and keep your hands warmer this winter when using touchscreen devices in cool-to-cold conditions. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you don't ...
Get lightweight warmth when trekking or backpacking in cool conditions with this hardface fleece glove that's crafted with a dense gridded fleece backing for additional wind protection. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you ...