notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ROUTER TRANSIT BACKPACK in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,590 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 17, 2017 5:41:19 AM EDT
FlexVent Back Panel
Endorsed by the ACA
- Our largest backpack with a 41 liter capacity is travel friendly
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel.
- Dedicated, lay-flat, fleece-lined laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel
- Compatible with 17" laptops
- Secondary compartment for books and binders
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two water bottle pockets made with Teksever fabric discreetly hold their contents
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two external vertical zippered pockets
- Internal mesh zippered pocket
- Comfortable, padded top and face haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Lifetime warranty
- 1600g (3lb 8oz)
- 41L (2502in³)
- Lifetime Warranty
The perfect 26.9-liter commuter carry-on bag this bag has room for your gear and important documents and features a security-friendly 15" laptop lie-flat compartment. An external cord management pocket and a protected tablet sleeve in the front pocket allow you ...
Our most innovative backpack was created with the modern day commuter in mind. With three patents pending the Access Pack is engineered with a revolutionary design that allows you to effortlessly spring open the main compartment with a custom made ...