MEN'S VERTO S4K GORE-TEX® BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S VERTO S4K GORE-TEX® BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 22, 2019 4:36:00 PM EDT
Designed for Climbing
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Best-in-class, half-crampon mountaineering boot
- Smartlite® PU mudguard
- Northotic Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU Cradle support
- [BOTTOM] Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- TPU Cradle heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- BASF Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Vibram® Mulaz outsole
- Polypropylene lasting board
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 1 lb 10 oz (736 g), pair: 3 lbs 4 oz (1472 oz)
- Limited one-year warranty
Infusing the protection of a classic work boot with modern appeal this sleek winter warrior is equally suited for mountain environments or the city streets. Waterproof leather upper pairs with ample (200g) PrimaLoft® Eco insulation to keep feet warm and ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet ...
Plow through all types of terrain safely comfortably and quickly with these waterproof Gore-Tex® mid-height shoes. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to the peak. ...
The most extreme alpine conditions won’t even register when you’re wearing these best-in-class mountaineering boots that are crafted in Italy with ultra-durable ballistic nylon and 400 g PrimaLoft® insulation for superior warmth. Full crampon compatibility delivers traction on the slickest ...