notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S VERTO S4K GORE-TEX® BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 14, 2018 2:34:54 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Best-in-class, half-crampon mountaineering boot
- Smartlite® PU mudguard
- Northotic Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU Cradle support
- [BOTTOM] Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- TPU Cradle heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- BASF Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Vibram® Mulaz outsole
- Polypropylene lasting board
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 1 lb 10 oz (736 g), pair: 3 lbs 4 oz (1472 oz)
- Limited one-year warranty
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay dry ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet ...