notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S VERTO APPROACH III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 30, 2017 12:38:36 PM EDT
- Hybrid shoe blurs the line between trail running and the approach
- Upper: Suede vamp and mudguard for traction and durability on rocks
- Welded-TPU midfoot support
- Molded-rubber toe cap
- Breathable-mesh quarter panel
- Extended eyerow for a customizable and snug forefoot fit
- Sole Unit: CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- High-abrasion, textile-infused, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® sticky rubber outsole with lug patterns for traction on mixed terrain and rocks
- 13.2 oz (374 g) based on Men’s 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Navigate technical terrain during winter backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out snow and water when hiking through wet environments. Ultra-durable TPU Snake Plate™ provides ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-TexÂ® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions. Limited Edition Igneous style makes ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet ...
Designed for premier performance in high-altitude environments this full-crampon mountaineering boot boasts Italian craftsmanship and European build. This fully featured boot is constructed with: 200 g Thinsulate® insulation Cradle™ technology a Gore-Tex® Duratherm® waterproof membrane and ...