MEN'S VERTO APPROACH III
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S VERTO APPROACH III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 3, 2016 6:50:00 PM EST
- Women-specific shoe blurs the line between trail running and the approach
- Upper: Suede vamp and mudguard for traction and durability on rocks
- Welded-TPU midfoot support
- Molded-rubber toe cap
- Breathable-mesh quarter panel
- Extended eyerow for a customizable and snug forefoot fit
- Sole Unit: CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- High-abrasion, textile-infused, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® sticky rubber outsole with lug patterns for traction on mixed terrain and rocks
- 13.2 oz (374 g) based on Men’s 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
New mountaineering boot provides best-in-class full-crampon capability from premium Italian craftsmanship and European build. Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® upper membrane combines with lightweight-yet-warm PrimaLoft® insulation and Cradle™ heel technology to deliver maximum performance and ...
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex mid-height shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.
Designed for premier performance in high-altitude environments this full-crampon mountaineering boot boasts Italian craftsmanship and European build. This fully featured boot is constructed with: 200 g Thinsulate® insulation Cradle™ technology a Gore-Tex® Duratherm® waterproof membrane and ...
Enhance your performance on rugged terrain during all-out summit assaults with this technical full-crampon boot with Italian craftsmanship and European build. This mountaineering boot is fully featured including: 200 g PrimaLoft® insulation with additional aerogel insulation Cradle™ technology ...