MEN'S ULTRA CARDIAC
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ULTRA CARDIAC in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 7, 2016 3:28:07 PM EST
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- This lightweight yet protective trail runner delivers a smooth ride on any surface
- Designed for neutral pronators
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Ultra Airmesh and FlashDry™ upper keeps you cool and dry
- Zonal protection only where you need it in the heel and toe
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning and support
- Luxurious cushioning in the collar lining and tongue for an incredibly comfortable upper fit
- 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Plush and smooth, single-density, compression-molded EVA for a nice, consistent ride
- Wide platform and built-up medial sidewall to accommodate a wider variety of foot types
- Vibram® full-length outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 9.7 oz (274 g) based on Men's 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
"These are so comfortable you won't want to leave base camp!" -Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. The Base Camp Flip-Flop is sure to outlast even your most rambunctious outings. Designed with the same material as our hyper-durable ...
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex mid-height shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.
For maximum protection underfoot and subtle pronation correction wear this GORE-TEX® waterproof stability trail-running shoe when blazing down slick uneven trails. Constructed with a full-length EVA midsole a midfoot shank and rigid Snake Plate™ under the ball of the foot ...