notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S THERMOBALL™ BOOTIE II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2017 1:04:12 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Upper: Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Upper: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation performs in cold, wet conditions
- Upper: Internal ankle-securing elastic
- Upper: Internal gaiter with adjustable drawcord keeps snow and debris from entering the boot
- Upper: Internal rear pocket accommodates handwarmers for those really cold nights
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant synthetic mudguard
- Bottom: Cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole
- Bottom: IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 11.5 oz (325 g) / pair: 1 lb 7 oz (650 g) *based on Men’s 9
Get lightweight protection and complete coverage on the trails with this waterproof insulated winter hiking shoe that thrives in extreme conditions with a best-in-class construction that features a breathable Gore-Tex® membrane warm Duratherm insulation and grippy Vibram® Icetrek soles.
Featuring a removable liner that provides outstanding warmth in sub-zero temperatures this pull-on style lightweight winter snow boot with zip-front features a seam-sealed waterproof construction that provides protection in wet cold conditions.