MEN'S L4 THERMOBALL™ MID-LAYER
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S L4 THERMOBALL™ MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 28, 2016 4:11:54 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- ThermoBall™ insulation provides warmth in all weather
- Lightweight yet durable nylon mini-ripstop
- Bottleneck quilt construction stabilizes insulation for more warmth and durability
- Stretch panels for added mobility and comfort
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- VISLON® front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- 10D x 33D 40 g/m²50% recycled polyester, 42% polyester (main shell), 8% elastane (stretch panels)
- Avg Weight:
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Fully featured for peak performance throughout the season this versatile 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof windproof hooded shell with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together in the dead of winter for reliable insulation ...
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseForm™ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility. Part ...
Streamline your everyday layering with this quilted shirt jacket that's insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ for additional warmth without bulk or weight. Finished with chambray trim on the inner collar and cuffs for an unexpected casual touch. The DWR (durable water ...
We engineered this lightweight 800-fill down insulated hooded jacket with our new baffle construction to reduce the use of glue and stitching and create a highly packable layer that doesn’t sacrifice on-mountain warmth. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder ...