notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S L4 THERMOBALL™ MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2017 11:58:01 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- ThermoBall™ insulation provides warmth in all weather
- Lightweight yet durable nylon mini-ripstop
- Bottleneck quilt construction stabilizes insulation for more warmth and durability
- Stretch panels for added mobility and comfort
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- VISLON® front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- 10D x 33D 40 g/m²50% recycled polyester, 42% polyester (main shell), 8% elastane (stretch panels)
- Avg Weight:
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Peak-bagging alpinists require nearly indestructible pants that will weather multiple summit pushes. These rugged pants are constructed with an ultra-durable 70D Gore-Tex® Pro Shell exterior that remains waterproof and windproof in the most demanding mountain environments. The waist features an ...
Sport this lightweight baselayer tight for optimal warmth and moisture management during cool- to cold-weather activities. Crafted of anti-odor polyester knit fabric that features wicking FlashDry™ Eco technology to wick sweat and dramatically improve drying time. Partial mechanical stretch fabrication ...
Train for the physical demands of mountain sports in durable woven training pants engineered with stretch-mesh panels for improved range of motion. A flat construction at the front and back waistband remains low-profile during a round of Murphys or crunches. ...