MEN'S L4 THERMOBALL™ MID-LAYER
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S L4 THERMOBALL™ MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 16, 2019 10:29:42 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
Durable Water Repellent
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- ThermoBall™ insulation provides warmth in all weather
- Lightweight yet durable nylon mini-ripstop
- Bottleneck quilt construction stabilizes insulation for more warmth and durability
- Stretch panels for added mobility and comfort
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- VISLON® front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- 10D x 33D 40 g/m²50% recycled polyester, 42% polyester (main shell), 8% elastane (stretch panels)
- Avg Weight:
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Summit Series™ represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. We design this collection to keep our athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineer product based on their feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that’s built for summit success.
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.