Men's Stratus Down Parka Gore-Tex
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Stratus Down Parka Gore-Tex in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 26, 2020 4:49:01 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Relaxed fit
- GORE-TEX 2L seam-sealed shell
- 550 fill goose down
- Iconic yoke blocking
- Fixed down hood with brim and hidden internal adjusters for maximum weather protection
- Waist and hem cinch adjustment with polyurethane-coated shockcords
- Hidden-snap stormflap covers the bonded, two-way, polyurethane (PU), reverse-coil center front zip
- Internal, bonded, Zippered chest pocket
- Snap-closure handwarmer pockets
- Internal, bonded media pocket
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Avg Weight:
- 1420 g (50.1 oz)
- Center Back:
- 78D 147 g/m² GORE-TEX 2L—100% nylon woven with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- 50D 76 g/m² 100% polyester woven
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get from Point A to Point B comfortably in this waterproof and windproof parka-style jacket that’s built from breathable DryVent™ material and features a stowable hood and extra length for added protection from wet subway seats and windblown streets.