notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S PARAMOUNT TRAIL CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 700 - 800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 21, 2018 12:47:20 PM EDT
- Durable, water-repellent convertible pants
- Relaxed Straight Fit
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Snap center front with zip-fly
- Fold-over waistband with partial elastic and adjustable belt
- Streamlined, welt hand and rear pockets
- Zip-close cargo pocket
- Legs zip off to create 10" shorts
- 17" leg opening
- Gusseted inseam
- Embroidered logo on left cargo pocket
- Avg Weight:
- 420 g (15 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 168 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Stay warm during pre-dawn jogs in midweight fleece pants that are woven with extremely durable FlashDry-XDô fibers to wick moisture and keep you comfortable. Reinforced hand pockets prevent even the smallest items from escaping through holes.
Shape up before your next multi-day backpacking mission in these lightweight yet durable slim-fit pants crafted with articulated knees and stretch FlashDry™-XD fabric that matches you step for step while wicking away moisture to keep you comfortable on the trail. ...