MEN’S MOUNT ELBERT PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MOUNT ELBERT PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 9, 2016 7:45:51 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Insulated, fitted parka with waterproof exterior
- Pit-zip vents
- Key fob
- Raglan sleeves with gusset creates ease of movement
- Fixed hood with lay-flat construction
- Water-resistant Napoleon pocket on chest
- Sleeve metro-pass pocket and side-entry hand pockets
- Front zip with snap placket
- Velcro® tabs on sleeve cuffs
- Reflective logo on chest and back
- Avg Weight:
- 1255 g (44.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- solid shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille
- heather shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- 550 fill down, 120 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
Streamline your everyday layering with this quilted shirt jacket that's insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ for additional warmth without bulk or weight. Finished with chambray trim on the inner collar and cuffs for an unexpected casual touch. The DWR (durable water ...