notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MORPH JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 21, 2017 2:42:27 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Features the latest in technology in down baffling. The Morph Jacket utilizes integrated, stitchless chambers so there are no exposed threads, which creates a stronger wind barrier, giving you more protection, more durability and lastly more warmth retention.
- 800-fill down insulated jacket delivers improved warmth, weather-resistance and durability
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Engineered, woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- Secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight:
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 75 g/m² 100% nylon with engineered woven baffle
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
Throw down during all-day sessions in the park wearing a relaxed insulated shell with a waterproof woven exterior and varied insulation through the (100 g) body and (80 g) sleeves for strategic warmth. Fully loaded with freeride-specific features.
Boasting maximum breathability and weather-resistant protection for bluebird days on the slopes this TNF™ Apex Aerobic alpine jacket is crafted with varied insulation delivering the most warmth around your core and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves.
Rely on this weatherproof insulated technical jacket for rugged protection while choosing your line in harsh unforgiving conditions. Crafted with ample insulation (100 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation in the sleeves and hood to prevent overheating. Equipped ...