notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MCMURDO PARKA II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 25, 2018 4:02:38 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Warm, waterproof winter parka now fits closer to the body
- Removable hood with removable faux-fur brim
- Emergency neck gaiter tucks into collar when not in use (built into hood)
- Now crafted with a two-way front zipper
- Reverse-coil zips on chest
- Media and side-entry waist pocket
- Top-entry Velcro® flap pocket
- VISLON® center front zip with snap placket
- Velcro® tabs on sleeve cuffs
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- Avg Weight:
- 1915 g (67.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- solid shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% nylon ripstop
- heather shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- 550 fill down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Streamline your daily commute with this insulated fitted parka with a protective waterproof exterior that's designed to be worn over mid-layers or suit jackets and workwear. Features an interior pocket that's large enough to hold a tablet.
Get complete coverage on the coldest days of winter with this 700-fill goose down insulated parka that features a two-layer waterproof overlay on hood and shoulders for additional protection a Sherpa-lined hood and a longer 31.5-inch length for additional coverage. ...
Get from Point A to Point B comfortably in this waterproof and windproof parka-style jacket that’s built from breathable DryVent™ material and features a stowable hood and extra length for added protection from wet subway seats and windblown streets.