notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MCMURDO PARKA II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 28, 2017 7:54:45 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Warm, waterproof winter parka now fits closer to the body
- Removable hood with removable faux-fur brim
- Emergency neck gaiter tucks into collar when not in use (built into hood)
- Now crafted with a two-way front zipper
- Reverse-coil zips on chest
- Media and side-entry waist pocket
- Top-entry Velcro® flap pocket
- VISLON® center front zip with snap placket
- Velcro® tabs on sleeve cuffs
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- Avg Weight:
- 1915 g (67.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- solid shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% nylon ripstop
- heather shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- 550 fill down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Fully loaded for freeride fun in the park the glades or shredding powder stashes our warmest synthetic insulated freeride jacket is crafted with a waterproof exterior and a longer 34"parka length in the back. Varied insulation concentrates the most warmth ...
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-TexÂ®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseForm™ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility. Part ...
Get reliable protection from the elements even deep in the wilderness with this unlined water- and windproof DryVent™ jacket that features four-way stretch strategically placed vents and an adjustable hem and wrist cuffs to avoid snags on the trail.