notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN SUIT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 9,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 26, 2017 4:49:26 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth, while 700 fill goose down in lower body provides compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Coated with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish for added water repellency
- Full-leg zips finish in a horseshoe drop-seat configuration
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Intuitive, sleek and secure integrated suspender system
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Lower leg is insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold insulation for warmth when compressed by over-boot gaiter
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Avg Weight:
- 2140 g (75.48 oz)
- Lining: 20D 35 g/m² 100% nylon
- body: 30D 56 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- Seat, lower-leg, inner-leg and cuff abrasion: 40D 100 g/m² (2.95 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 2L— 100% nylon faille weave
- Down insulation: 800 fill goose down throughout the body; 700 fill goose down in sleeves; all down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic insulation: 133 g/m² PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation in lower leg; 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in waistband, shoulder and back
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime Warranty
Keep your marathon training on track in any weather with this extremely lightweight highly wind-resistant jacket that features breathable FlashDry™ fabric to manage moisture and a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish to shed light rain. Reflective details ensure your visibility in ...
Be ready for conditions to change on a dime during all-day outdoor exploration with this 3-in-1 layering system that pairs an ultralight stretch shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ jacket that's crafted with lightly insulated PrimaLoft® sleeves. Wear these ...
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. The exterior jacket is constructed of breathable TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock for water-resistant windproof protection when you're skiing on piste. ...
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseForm™ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility. Part ...