MEN'S HIMALAYAN SUIT
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN SUIT in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 9,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 21, 2016 10:19:32 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Expedition fit
- Insulated suit is now warmer and lighter and dialed with critical, expedition-ready features
- Designed for pinnacle protection on remote expeditions
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth; 700 fill in lower body for compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Full-leg zips finish in a horseshoe drop-seat configuration
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Intuitive, sleek and secure integral suspender system
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Lower leg is insulated with Climashield® synthetic insulation for warmth when compressed by over-boot gaiter
- Tough grip zones on shoulder and hips keep pack in place
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- body: 30D 56 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- abrasion: 40D 100 g/m² (2.95 oz/yd²) HyVent® Alpha 2L— 100% nylon faille weave
- Avg Weight:
- 2140 g (75.48 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Sport this lightweight baselayer tight for optimal warmth and moisture management during cool- to cold-weather activities. Crafted of anti-odor polyester knit fabric that features wicking FlashDry™ Eco technology to wick sweat and dramatically improve drying time. Partial mechanical stretch fabrication ...
Streamline your everyday layering with this quilted shirt jacket that's insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ for additional warmth without bulk or weight. Finished with chambray trim on the inner collar and cuffs for an unexpected casual touch. The DWR (durable water ...
We engineered this lightweight 800-fill down insulated hooded jacket with our new baffle construction to reduce the use of glue and stitching and create a highly packable layer that doesn’t sacrifice on-mountain warmth. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder ...
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...