MEN'S HIMALAYAN SUIT
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN SUIT in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 9,990 PeakPoints with this product
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 27, 2016 1:03:49 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commerically available.
- Expedition fit
- Insulated suit is now warmer and lighter and dialed with critical, expedition-ready features
- Designed for pinnacle protection on remote expeditions
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth; 700 fill in lower body for compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Full-leg zips finish in a horseshoe drop-seat configuration
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Intuitive, sleek and secure integral suspender system
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Lower leg is insulated with Climashield® synthetic insulation for warmth when compressed by over-boot gaiter
- Tough grip zones on shoulder and hips keep pack in place
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 30D 56 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- abrasion: 40D 100 g/m² (2.95 oz/yd²) HyVent® Alpha 2L— 100% nylon faille weave
- Avg Weight:
- 2140 g (75.48 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
Prepare for an epic season of shred with this 3-in-1 layering system that pairs a durable waterproof shell with a woven wind-resistant hooded liner jacket that's lightly insulated with 80 g insulation. Wear both layers zipped together when hitting fresh ...
Delivering well-rounded protection in alpine environments our warmest synthetic-insulated hard-shell mountaineering jacket features ample insulation (133 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation (100 g) in the hood and sleeves.The durable weatherproof exterior protects the PrimaLoft® Gold ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant heavyweight WindWall® fleece hoodie that’s finished with a gridded fleece backing and durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. DWR (durable water repellent finish) repels light moisture.
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...