notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN SUIT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 9,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 26, 2017 2:55:29 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth, while 700 fill goose down in lower body provides compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Coated with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish for added water repellency
- Full-leg zips finish in a horseshoe drop-seat configuration
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Intuitive, sleek and secure integrated suspender system
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Lower leg is insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold insulation for warmth when compressed by over-boot gaiter
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Avg Weight:
- 2140 g (75.48 oz)
- Lining: 20D 35 g/m² 100% nylon
- body: 30D 56 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- Seat, lower-leg, inner-leg and cuff abrasion: 40D 100 g/m² (2.95 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 2L— 100% nylon faille weave
- Down insulation: 800 fill goose down throughout the body; 700 fill goose down in sleeves; all down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic insulation: 133 g/m² PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation in lower leg; 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in waistband, shoulder and back
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime Warranty
Adapt to dropping temperatures at the crag or campsite with this 800-fill down insulated jacket that features our innovative minimally stitched construction to create lightweight woven baffles that trap warmth and keep out the elements. Alpine Fit is designed for ...
This versatile waterproof backcountry tool is fully insulated with our ThermoBallâ¢ powered by PrimaLoftÂ® technology. The round synthetic-fiber clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold wet weather while remaining highly compressible.
Stay cool on the ascent and warm as you downclimb in this highly technical insulated hybrid climbing jacket that features a PrimaLoft®-insulated core merged with a durable stretch-woven hood and sleeves. Laser-perforated underarm venting adds breathability and an Alpine Fit ...