MEN'S HIMALAYAN PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 6,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2019 5:13:42 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Coated with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish for added weather repellency
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Avg Weight:
- 1490 g (3 lbs 2 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 40D 74 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) GORE WINDSTOPPER® Active - 100% nylon ripstop
- lining: 50D 61 g/m² 100% polyester
- Down insulation: 800 fill goose down in main body and sleeves; 700 fill goose down in back panel and lower shoulders; all down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic insulation: 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in shoulder panel, stormflap, pocket flap and cuff
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
"If it's cold and it's time to drop the clutch this is the jacket. Water-resistant breathable stretchy and ready to rock."-Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. For windy cold weather activities this coveted soft shell keeps you warm ...
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...
Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm lightweight jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for ...