notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S FUSEFORM™ PROGRESSOR FLEECE HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,790 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 24, 2017 7:53:44 AM EDT
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Warm, lightweight fleece climbing hoodie with body-mapping
- The Progressor Collection is an alpine-layering system that’s designed for climbing
- Alpine Fit designed for vertical movement
- 200-weight fleece with stretch and an engineered, patterned back
- Two different FuseForm™ loft zones provide added comfort where needed
- Durable, lightweight VISLON® front zipper with auto-lock slider
- Low-profile hand and chest pocket zips
- Abrasion-resistant print on elbows add durability
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Center Back:
- 270 g/m² 100% polyester engineered with FuseForm™ construction
- Lifetime Warranty
Take workouts to the next level with this knit jersey hoodie that’s crafted with extremely durable moisture wicking FlashDry-XD™ fibers to meet the demands of outdoor-athlete training. Body-mapped ventilation under the arms keeps you cooler during intense workouts.
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant heavyweight WindWall® fleece hoodie that’s finished with a gridded fleece backing and durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. DWR (durable water repellent finish) repels light moisture.
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...