notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S CHILKAT EVO BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 30, 2017 5:20:07 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Premium waterproof, insulated winter boot for cold weather
- Waterproof-leather repels snow and slush
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation for exceptional warmth
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Streamlined, waterproof, molded-rubber shell increases flexibility
- Molded footbed traps air and retains warmth
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for long-lasting cushioning
- Gaiter- and snowshoe-compatible
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 1 lb 9 oz (710 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 14" (35.5 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 7.5" (19 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Throw-back styling makes this non-insulated low-cut boot crafted of velvet suede a classic choice for winter. A waterproof HydroSeal® membrane and TNF™ winter Grip rubber outsoles with IcePick® lugs make this retro boot winter-ready.
Featuring premium leather and hardware this upgraded winter boot guards your feet against wet snowy conditions during winter excursions. Ample (200 g) Heatseeker™ insulation keeps your feet warm in temperatures down to -25«F. The TNF Winter Grip® outsole provides exceptional ...
For extra protection during winter excursions this pull-on boot guards your feet in wet snowy conditions. Ample (200 g) Heatseeker™ insulation keeps feet warmer in frigid temperatures. The TNF Winter Grip® outsole provides exceptional grip on frozen treacherous terrain.