MEN’S CANYONLANDS TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S CANYONLANDS TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,600 - 2,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 28, 2016 3:45:07 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 3-in-1 jacket features an insulated, waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell and our midweight heathered Canyonlands fleece inner jacket for ultimate versatility.
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation throughout the body and 80 g in the sleeves
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Top-entry hand pockets with additional secure-zip side entry
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1360 g (48 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 195 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—51% polyester, 49% nylon
- Outer Insulation:
- 100 g and 80 g Heatseeker™
- 245 g/m² 100% polyester heathered smooth-face fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ready for vertical movement this technical waterproof rain shell is ultralight yet hyper-durable thanks to our FuseForm construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable polyester yarns through the torso for targeted abrasion resistance.
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
Tackle cold and windy commute conditions head on with this fully featured 550-fill down insulated jacket that's finished with a stylish waxed exterior. The removable hood now features a wire brim and Italian-made faux fur that's detachable. Ribbed cuffs are ...
An ideal layer for fall runs in crisp conditions this wind- and water-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and wicking FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve drying time and breathability. The lightweight construction provides adequate protection in moderate conditions when you need ...