notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S CANYONLANDS TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,600 - 2,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 17, 2017 7:28:41 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 3-in-1 jacket features an insulated, waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell and our midweight heathered Canyonlands fleece inner jacket for ultimate versatility.
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation throughout the body and 80 g in the sleeves
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Top-entry hand pockets with additional secure-zip side entry
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1360 g (48 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 195 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—51% polyester, 49% nylon
- Outer Insulation:
- 100 g and 80 g Heatseeker™
- 245 g/m² 100% polyester heathered smooth-face fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Dialed for summit success and darn near perfect for almost any alpine adventure rely on this versatile layer for warmth without weight during your next backcountry mission. The light (60 g) synthetic insulation is protected by the durable nylon ripstop ...
Boasting maximum breathability and weather-resistant protection for bluebird days on the slopes this TNF™ Apex Aerobic alpine jacket is crafted with varied insulation delivering the most warmth around your core and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves.
Adapt to dropping temperatures at the crag or campsite with this 800-fill down insulated jacket that features our innovative minimally stitched construction to create lightweight woven baffles that trap warmth and keep out the elements. Alpine Fit is designed for ...
Two pinnacle jackets combine to create a versatile three-season outerwear system that will keep you warm and dry. The highly durable Gore-TexÂ® exterior shell is waterproof and windproof with sealed seams to shut out rain or snow. The hood is ...