notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S CANYONLANDS TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,600 - 2,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 28, 2017 8:08:31 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 3-in-1 jacket features an insulated, waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell and our midweight heathered Canyonlands fleece inner jacket for ultimate versatility.
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation throughout the body and 80 g in the sleeves
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Top-entry hand pockets with additional secure-zip side entry
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1360 g (48 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 195 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—51% polyester, 49% nylon
- Outer Insulation:
- 100 g and 80 g Heatseeker™
- 245 g/m² 100% polyester heathered smooth-face fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For versatile performance in cool to cold conditions this three-in-one jacket integrates the protection of a waterproof hard shell with the lightweight warmth of a soft-shell liner. The waterproof HyVent® exterior remains breathable during aerobic activity in wet weather. Zip ...
Boasting maximum breathability and weather-resistant protection for bluebird days on the slopes this TNF™ Apex Aerobic alpine jacket is crafted with varied insulation delivering the most warmth around your core and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves.
Bomb down resort trails in this waterproof stretch-shell alpine jacket that features varied insulation placing ample insulation at the core and slightly less (40 g) in the sleeves. This fully featured ski jacket sports a sleek clean design that also ...
Balancing technical features with a street-savvy aesthetic this alpine ski jacket is crafted with a soft mélange exterior and varied insulation that customizes your warmth on the slopes by placing the most insulation at your core and slightly less (60 ...