notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S BETTER THAN NAKED™ SPLIT SHORTS 3" in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 550 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 18, 2018 8:24:21 AM EDT
Designed for Running
- Ultralight, breathable 3-inch running shorts with storage compartments
- Stitch-free construction on critical seams
- Stretch-mesh panels for mobility and venting
- Moisture-wicking FlashDry™ knit liner
- Water-bottle-compatible back kangaroo pocket
- Internal drawcord at waist
- Secure-zip, media-compatible back pocket
- Reflective logo
- 55 g/m² 100% diamond-woven polyester ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 80 g/m² 100% polyester-knit jacquard with FlashDry™
- 140 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane-knit mesh with FlashDry™
- 91 g/m² 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester knit with FlashDry™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get ready for the Grand to Grand Ultra in this lightweight short-sleeve running shirt that features breathable FlashDry™ fabric to wick away sweat body-mapped venting keep you cool and raglan sleeves for comfort under hydration packs.
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. The exterior jacket is constructed of breathable TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock for water-resistant windproof protection when you're skiing on piste. ...
Dial in your winter protection with a 3-in-1 jacket system that provides customized levels of coverage for protection from prolonged exposure to water and wind just pair the waterproof DryVent™ shell with the zip-in windproof stretch soft-shell jacket.