MEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 - 2,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 6, 2016 4:24:46 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, lined DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable midweight hardface fleece
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Zip, covered chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Media compatible
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight hardface fleece
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 900 g (31.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 115 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester dobby
- 206 g/m² 100% polyester hardface fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp or drop in high above the tree line with the protection of our most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using our FuseForm™ construction technique. ...
For technical layering at its best this highly breathable insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement ...
Designed to maximize your performance despite severe conditions in the backcountry this durable jacket delivers highly breathable waterproof protection and features two cargo pockets two large alpine pockets and an adjustable stowable hood for additional utility in the field.
Updated with streamlined ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® baffles contoured to fit your body and maintain core warmth during winter camping excursions in cold wet weather. Wear this thermal vest as a mid-layer for added warmth on the coldest winter days ...