notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2017 3:48:35 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, lined DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable midweight hardface fleece
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Zip, covered chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Media compatible
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight hardface fleece
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 900 g (31.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 115 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester dobby
- 206 g/m² 100% polyester hardface fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Streamline your everyday layering with this quilted shirt jacket that's insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ for additional warmth without bulk or weight. Finished with chambray trim on the inner collar and cuffs for an unexpected casual touch. The DWR (durable water ...
An ideal layer for fall runs in crisp conditions this wind- and water-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and wicking FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve drying time and breathability. The lightweight construction provides adequate protection in moderate conditions when you need ...
Redesigned for 2014 to stay true to the styles of yesterday while encompassing the technology of today the Steep Tech™ Apogee Jacket offers nearly invincible protection against winter's fury. Constructed with Kevlar®-reinforced shoulders for high-risk descents this burly jacket includes ...
Delivering more than meets the eye the Steep Tech™ Transformer Jacket is constructed with durable materials to withstand harsh elements and has a low profile snap-off backpack on back. Technical alpine specific features keep snow-minded athletes comfortable in deep pow. ...