notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S ACONCAGUA JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 23, 2017 8:59:52 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Classic 550 fill down jacket with synthetic-insulated side and shoulder panels
- Relaxed fit
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) throughout body and sleeves; 150 g Heatseeker™ insulation in side and shoulder panels
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Crafted with more than 50% recycled content
- Avg Weight:
- 540 g (19.1 oz)
- Center Back:
- 40D 65 g/m² 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 150 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Boasting maximum breathability and weather-resistant protection for bluebird days on the slopes this TNF™ Apex Aerobic alpine jacket is crafted with varied insulation delivering the most warmth around your core and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves.
A classic coveted down jacket designed to thrive in cold weather conditions. Constructed with 700-fill goose down this high-loft down jacket delivers plush warmth in brutal conditions. Double-layer taffeta paneling at shoulders provides added durability from abrasion caused by pack ...