notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the INFERNO -40F/-40C in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 7,290 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 23, 2017 1:23:05 PM EST
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Our warmest expedition bag, designed for the coldest places on earth,Our warmest expedition bag, designed for the coldest places on earth
- 800 fill ProDown™
- Generous cut allows you to wear more layers or to "maytag" in the bag
- Full draft collar and integrated draft overlap for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Water-resistant Neovent Air fabric on hood, footbox and back protects moisture-prone areas
- Trapezoidal side baffle to prevent down migration
- Center zipper for easier access
- Internal pocket for insulated storage
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Hood cinch-cord seals out the cold
- Temperature Rating:
- -40°F/ -40°C
- 800 ProDown
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs 12 oz (1249 g) Long: 2 lbs 15 oz (1356 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 3 lbs 14 oz (1758 g) Long: 4 lbs 4 oz (1928 g)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 12" x 22" (30.5 cm x 56 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'7" (201 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 64" (163 cm) Long: 66" (168 cm)
compare similar products
An ideal three-season bag that's coveted by mountaineers and backcountry explorers our mummy bag is now filled with water-resistant 650 ProDown™ for reliable warmth in wet conditions and temperatures down to 15«F. Anti-compression pads ensure even distribution of insulation to ...
"This tent is bomber squared. When it's nuking outside you'll be real glad you have it." -Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. Bomber high-mountain protection with refined features this two-person tent is the most compact of the Summit ...
Built to withstand fierce winds at high-altitude the Assault three-person tent is updated with a pole-supported ventilation system for increased stability and breathability. When wind hits the broadside of the tent it backfills the interior and equalizes the pressure to ...
Kids will stay toasty warm in temperatures down to 20ºF when they snuggle up in this lightweight three-season hooded sleeping bag with a tapered youth-sized cut. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy ...