notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the HOMESTEAD DOMEY 3 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,499 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 26, 2017 9:40:27 AM EDT
- Waterproof, single-wall dome tent sleeps three people
- Single-wall design is fully waterproof and makes for easy pitching
- Three full doors ensure you won’t have to roll over your partner to get out
- Mesh skylight lets you stargaze on dry nights
- Small fly covers mesh skylight on stormy nights
- Duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transporting and packing
- Included SudStake works as a bottle opener and a tent stake
- Tentertainment Center included
- Trail Weight:
- 6 lbs 15 oz (3.2 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 7 lbs 15 oz (3.6 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 49.51 ft² (4.6m²)
- Peak Height:
- 49 in (124.5 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
compare similar products
6 lbs 15 oz (3.2 kg)
49.51 ft² (4.6m²)
49 in (124.5 cm)
6 lbs 2 oz (2.78 kg)
39.7 sqft (3.69 sqm)
46 in (117 cm)
Head out on backcountry adventures carrying a two-person double-door entry tent that delivers lightweight performance while maximizing internal space. The vaulted head and footbox at either side of the tent improve your clearance while crouching and laying down. On mild ...
Guaranteeing campground fun for the family this easy-pitch double-vestibule tent sleeps six and features an incredibly spacious interior with ample room to fully stand up. A mesh pocket props up a tablet for nighttime entertainment the whole family can enjoy ...
Head on a solo mission into the backcountry with a one-person tent that delivers lightweight performance without compromising head clearance when you're standing or laying down. On mild days when you camp without the fly the exposed mesh is colorblocked ...