notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the HIMALAYAN MITT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,650 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 26, 2017 8:17:31 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Mountaineering mitt with goose down and PrimaLoft® insulation for maximum warmth
- Thermo3D™ thermal-mapped construction for superior warmth
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell keeps the elements out and hands protected
- Kevlar®-reinforced finger cap provides durability in high-wear areas
- Full side-seam baffle provides maximum warmth where it’s needed most
- Water-resistant leather palm for maximum protection and durability
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- water-resistant goat leather
- Palm insulation:
- 600 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 200 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Back of hand insulation:
- 600 fill goose down certified to the RDS by Control Union; 400 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- 100% polyester with FlashDry™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ideal for lightweight coverage during everyday cool-weather excursions this versatile soft-shell glove provides ample dexterity and a comfortable fit while delivering touchscreen compatibility. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you don't have to remove ...
For warmth without compromise in cold conditions this 300-weight high-loft fleece glove is outfitted with touchscreen compatibility for additional versatility. All five fingers and the fleece palm feature conductive technology for touchscreen and click-wheel compatibility.
Crafted of the finest European-made materials the special-edition Denali work glove features 8.5 oz. British Millerain® waxed cotton and water-repellent French leather from Tanneries Pechdo at the palms and overlayed on the back of the hand. Lined in warm wool-pile ...