notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the HIMALAYAN MITT in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,650 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 22, 2016 9:32:27 AM EDT
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Mountaineering mitt with goose down and PrimaLoft® insulation for maximum warmth
- Thermo3D™ thermal-mapped construction for superior warmth
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell keeps the elements out and hands protected
- Kevlar®-reinforced finger cap provides durability in high-wear areas
- Full side-seam baffle provides maximum warmth where it’s needed most
- Water-resistant leather palm for maximum protection and durability
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- water-resistant goat leather
- Palm insulation:
- 600 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 200 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Back of hand insulation:
- 600 fill goose down certified to the RDS by Control Union; 400 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- 100% polyester with FlashDry™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get the comfortable fit of the classic Etip glove plus additional insulation and keep your hands warmer this winter when using touchscreen devices in cool-to-cold conditions. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you don't ...
Warm and functional in cool-to-cold conditions this Etipâ¢ glove is insulated with ThermoBallâ¢ powered by PrimaLoftÂ® at the back of the hand and features touchscreen conductive fibers at the fleece palms and on all five fingers. Round synthetic clusters trap ...
For warmth without compromise in cold conditions this 300-weight high-loft fleece glove is outfitted with touchscreen compatibility for additional versatility. All five fingers and the fleece palm feature conductive technology for touchscreen and click-wheel compatibility.
Tackle the problem of chronically cold hands during long runs with this midweight weather-resistant fleece running glove that's easy to layer for added versatility. Built-in touchscreen conductivity allows you to wear these fleece gloves while handling electronic devices. No single ...