notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GOLD KAZOO in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,390 - 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 18, 2017 2:16:04 PM EST
- 35-degree ProDown™ bag for quick forays in warmer climates
- 650 fill ProDown™ for better performance in wet, cold conditions
- Anti-compression pads for improved warmth
- Compression optimized fill schedule for a smaller packed size
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating:
- 35°F/ 2°C
- En Lower Limit:
- 23°F/ -5°C
- En Comfort:
- 33°F/ 1°C
- 650 ProDown
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 12 oz (340 g) Long: 13 oz (368 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 1 lb 14 oz (850 g) Long: 2 lbs (907 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- Reg: 365 cuin (6 L) Long: 405 cuin (6.6 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 8" x 13" (20.3 cm x 33 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 62" (157 cm) Long: 64" (163 cm)
compare similar products
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
This three-person tent is a perennial favorite of core mountaineers and now features a stronger lighter design that withstands severe conditions. By severe we mean Everest-bagging -60° F kind of temps. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest ...
"This tent is bomber squared. When it's nuking outside you'll be real glad you have it." -Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. Bomber high-mountain protection with refined features this two-person tent is the most compact of the Summit ...
Kids will stay toasty warm in temperatures down to 20ºF when they snuggle up in this lightweight three-season hooded sleeping bag with a tapered youth-sized cut. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy ...