notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GOLD KAZOO in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,390 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 27, 2017 10:18:49 PM EST
- 35-degree ProDown™ bag for quick forays in warmer climates
- 650 fill ProDown™ for better performance in wet, cold conditions
- Anti-compression pads for improved warmth
- Compression optimized fill schedule for a smaller packed size
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating:
- 35°F/ 2°C
- En Lower Limit:
- 23°F/ -5°C
- En Comfort:
- 33°F/ 1°C
- 650 ProDown
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 12 oz (340 g) Long: 13 oz (368 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 1 lb 14 oz (850 g) Long: 2 lbs (907 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- Reg: 365 cuin (6 L) Long: 405 cuin (6.6 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 8" x 13" (20.3 cm x 33 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 62" (157 cm) Long: 64" (163 cm)
compare similar products
Camp your way across all 50 states with this lightweight and versatile three-season sleeping bag constructed with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation that packs down small and holds up in tough conditions. A roomy cut vaulted footbox and a wraparound zipper that ...
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
Get equipped for your next expedition with this highly durable sleeping bag that's insulated with 800-fill goose down and offers a versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use in a variety of cold climates. Part of the Summit Series™ ...
You won’t have to sacrifice snuggling for the sake of warmth or weight with this two-person sleeping bag that features high-performance responsibly sourced ProDown™ insulation and an anti-compression Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic bottom layer for the utmost in backcountry comfort and ...