notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the FOVERO 70 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 26, 2019 2:09:42 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- 70-liter gear hauler for extended stays in the backcountry
- OPTIFIT™ suspension system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Top loading
- Removable lid becomes a daypack
- Oversized panel access
- Dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry
- Three-direction compression for superb load management
- 10+ pockets
- Two tool keepers
- Breathable beaver-tail pocket for drying wet gear
- Waterproof rain cover included
- Shell A Fabrics: 210D ripstop nylon
- Shell B Fabrics: 420D ripstop nylon
- S/M: 5 lbs (2268g) / L/XL: 5 lbs 2 oz (2325g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- 70 liters
- Gear Capacity (CU.IN):
- 4272 in³
- S/M: 24.5" x 15" x 12" (62cm x 38 cm x 31 cm) / L/XL: 26" x 15" x 12" (67 cm x 38 cm x 31 cm)
- Pack Access:
- Top, Panel
- Fits Torso:
- 15" - 22"
- Fits Waist/Hips:
- 28" - 42"
- Lifetime Warranty
"The best crag pack TNF has done by a long shot." Peter Croft TNF rock climber who executed a historic free-solo ascent of the Astroman on Washington Column Yosemite. This versatile top-loading pack is purpose-built for sport-climbing perfection whether you're ...