Forecaster 35 Pack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Forecaster 35 Pack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,890 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 23, 2019 11:42:49 AM EDT
- Lightweight IronLite™ material provides durability while reducing weight
- Flip-forward, detachable lid is accessible through top and bottom zippers
- Top lid contains internal, secure-zip mesh pocket
- Quick-cinch opening with flap under top lid protects pack contents when lid is removed
- A removable PE frame sheet, hipbelt and top lid make it customizable
- Quick-access avalanche-tool pocket with dedicated shovel/probe sleeve and snow-safety checklist fits all sizes of shovels and probes
- Rope carry
- Ambidextrous, diagonal and A-frame ski carry
- Removable mesh helmet holder with lash points
- Ice-tool keeper with covered tips
- Hipbelt features a tool loop and pocket for the essentials
- Hydration compatible
- Avg Weight:
- S/M: 2 lbs 10 oz (1215 g) / L/XL: 2 lbs 11 oz (1240 g)
- S/M: 11.42" x 7.87" x 21.65" (29 cm x 20 cm x 55 cm) / L/XL: 11.42" x 7.48" x 22.83" (29 cm x 19 cm x 58 cm)
- 2135 in³ (35 liters)
- 210D IronLite™ nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
Break into the back country with this insanely durable 1000D PU-coated nylon to withstand the most intense trad climbing situations. Designed in collaboration with Peter Croft this 55-liter pack features a stand-up design and tough side handles to help you ...
Redesigned to be lighter and more durable this 52-liter capacity pack is a fully featured mountaineering workhorse that's been refined through extensive testing worldwide. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling aluminum frame this Summit Series™ ...
Built with expeditions and alpine guides in mind our redesigned 60-liter capacity pack is a fully featured workhorse that delivers superior performance during extended stays in harsh mountain environments. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling ...