notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the 2-METER DOME in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 55,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 16, 2019 4:43:44 AM EDT
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- 2-meter dome tent is the ultimate eight-person expedition base camp tent
- Hemisphere shape demonstrates the original geodesic dome principle developed by Buckminster Fuller
- Easton 7075-E9 aluminum poles
- Pole configuration creates steep walls and maximum user space
- Two exterior windows and a chimney vent
- Interior canopy loops
- Dual doors
- Fly Fabric: heavy-duty nylon oxford, 1500 mm PU coating
- Canopy Fabric: heavy-duty nylon oxford, 1500 mm PU coating
- Floor Fabric: heavy-duty nylon taffeta, 10000 mm PU coating
- Trail Weight:
- 47 lbs (21.31 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 51 lbs (23.13 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 125 sqft (11.6 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 83 in (211cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 32" x 23" (81.3 cm x 58.4 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
This 2-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to withstand high-altitude camps’ harsh conditions. Featuring a new three-layer material that’s more breathable and guarantees waterproofness this innovative tent promises to keep the weather out and greatly reduce condensation buildup in humid ...
Guaranteeing campground fun for the family this easy-pitch double-vestibule tent sleeps six and features an incredibly spacious interior with ample room to fully stand up. A mesh pocket props up a tablet for nighttime entertainment the whole family can enjoy ...
Our classic easy-to-pitch two-person camping tent gets refreshed for spring with a new vestibule design that makes camping in adverse weather more enjoyable. Larger doors allow for easier access and provide an even better view of the great outdoors.