notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the O2 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 22, 2019 12:12:15 PM EDT
- Our lightest two-person tent has a simple architecture that's built to handle the elements
- Tarp-style fly provides ample coverage and a wind-shedding design
- Large door and vestibule
- Multiple loops for hanging drying lines or headlamps
- End poles can be replaced with trekking poles for an even lighter trail weight
- Vaulted head and footbox for maximum internal space
- High-low venting
- Fly only pitch
- Footprint sold separately
- Fly Fabric: 15D durable ripstop nylon, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone water-resistant finish
- Mesh Fabric: 15D lightweight nylon “no-see-um” mesh
- Floor Fabric: 20D durable ripstop nylon, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone water-resistant finish
- See the footprint this pairs with
- Trail Weight:
- 1 lb 14 oz (0.85 kg)
- Fastpack Weight:
- 1 lb 5 oz (0.56 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 2 lbs 4 oz (1.02 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 25.6 sqft (2.38 sqm)
- Vestibules Area:
- 5.13sqft (0.09 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 37 in (94 cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 6" x 21" (15.2 cm x 53.3 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
This 2-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to withstand high-altitude camps’ harsh conditions. Featuring a new three-layer material that’s more breathable and guarantees waterproofness this innovative tent promises to keep the weather out and greatly reduce condensation buildup in humid ...
Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment. This 3-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to withstand high-altitude camps’ harsh conditions. Featuring a new three-layer material that’s more breathable and guarantees waterproofness this innovative tent promises ...
Third wheels won’t feel weird in this spacious yet lightweight three-person tent that features two doors and vestibules for easy access and added storage high-low ventilation to eliminate condensation a durable fully seam-taped canopy and floor and a loft to ...