MICA FL 1
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MICA FL 1 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 16, 2019 6:15:32 PM EDT
- Lightweight single-person tent with side-entry access
- Crossing ridge pole maximizes interior space and provides a dry entrance
- Large door and vestibule
- High-low ventilation
- Hubbed poles and color-coded webbing make for quick, easy setup
- Fully freestanding design
- Footprint and gear loft included
- Tentertainment compatible (sold separately)
- Fly Fabric: 20D super lightweight, high-tenacity ripstop nylon, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone
- Mesh Fabric: nylon “no-see-um” mesh
- Floor Fabric: 20D durable ripstop nylon, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone
- See the footprint this pairs with
- Trail Weight:
- 2 lbs 1 oz (0.94 kg)
- Fastpack Weight:
- 1 lb 10 oz (0.74 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 2 lbs 8 oz (1.13 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 14.6 sqft (1.36 sqm)
- Vestibules Area:
- 7.3 sqft (0.68 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 38 in (96.5 cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 5" x 24" (12.7 cm x 61 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
This 2-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to withstand high-altitude camps’ harsh conditions. Featuring a new three-layer material that’s more breathable and guarantees waterproofness this innovative tent promises to keep the weather out and greatly reduce condensation buildup in humid ...
Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment. This 3-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to withstand high-altitude camps’ harsh conditions. Featuring a new three-layer material that’s more breathable and guarantees waterproofness this innovative tent promises ...
Our classic easy-to-pitch three-person camping tent gets refreshed for spring adventures with a new vestibule design that makes camping in adverse weather more enjoyable. Larger doors allow for easier access and provide an even greater view of the great outdoors. ...
Third wheels won’t feel weird in this spacious yet lightweight three-person tent that features two doors and vestibules for easy access and added storage high-low ventilation to eliminate condensation a durable fully seam-taped canopy and floor and a loft to ...