notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the LONGHAUL 26” in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,390 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 21, 2018 3:38:26 PM EDT
- Durable, 67-liter rolling duffel for all your adventures
- Large U-zip main compartment opens wide for easy packing
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- Padded top, side, bottom and face haul handles let you easily grab the bag off the luggage carousel
- Durable custom wheels and wheel housings
- Perforated, exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Two external zippered compartments offer extra organization when you’re packing
- ID window on back panel
- Internal mesh zip pocket in secondary compartment
- Durable embossed material combined with coated material at key wear points for added durability
- Internal mesh zip pocket
- Avg Weight:
- 9 lbs 4 oz (4200 g)
- 4088 in³ (67 liters)
- 27.5" x 16.5" x 12.5" (70 cm x 42 cm x 32 cm)
- 420D nylon dobby, 1200D polyester, phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate
- Lifetime Warranty
We're bringing back our Soft Duffel that was introduced in '78 and reflects the signature durability simplicity and craftsmanship of an earlier era. Our original design was reproduced by a third-generation factory in Chicago and finished with leather from the ...
Whether you are training inside or outside this roomy 31.5-liter duffel has the space and features to keep all your workout gear organized. Use the two main zippered compartments to keep your sweaty clothes separate from your fresh clothes.
This is not your average duffel. It’s bomber. Our burly Base Camp Duffel is made of a durable laminate material that's ready to be roughed around in-flight or transported up a mountain via a yak. The 150-liter volume provides ample ...