notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BASTION 4 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 8,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 20, 2017 1:15:34 PM EST
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- The updated Bastion 4 is now lighter, stronger and better than ever before
- 4-person tent with lightweight nylon fly and canopy
- Fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength
- Dual doors with poled dual-entry front vestibule
- High-strength reflective guylines with equalizers at multiple attachment points
- DAC poles and stakes deliver an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio
- Polyurethane (PU) port window cold-crack tested to -60°F/-51°C
- High-low venting with multiple new venting options throughout
- Glow-in-the-dark, color-coded zipper pulls
- 10 interior pockets and stuff pockets to quickly stow tent doors
- Internal hanger loops
- Four snow stakes included
- Combination of pole sleeves and clips maximizes strength and ease of pitch
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly
- Tentertainment compatible (sold separately)
- Fly Fabric: 40D nylon, 1500 mm PU/silicone coating, water-resistant finish
- Canopy Fabric: 40D uncoated ripstop nylon, water-resistant finish
- Floor Fabric: 70D coated nylon, 10000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Mesh Fabric: 20D nylon lightweight mesh
- Trail Weight:
- 13 lbs (5.89 kg)
- Fastpack Weight:
- 7 lbs 10 oz (3.46 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 61.5 sqft (5.7 sqm)
- Vestibules Area:
- Front: 14.8 sqft (1.4 sqm) Rear: 7.2 sqft (.67 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 54.5 in (138 cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 24" x 9" (61 cm x 22.9 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
compare similar products
Head out on backcountry adventures carrying a two-person double-door entry tent that delivers lightweight performance while maximizing internal space. The vaulted head and footbox at either side of the tent improve your clearance while crouching and laying down. On mild ...
Guaranteeing campground fun for the family this easy-pitch double-vestibule tent sleeps six and features an incredibly spacious interior with ample room to fully stand up. A mesh pocket props up a tablet for nighttime entertainment the whole family can enjoy ...
Virtually a portable chateau this durable single-wall tent boasts room for six people ceilings high enough to stand beneath large windows for expansive views and exceptional airflow and a color-coded easy-pitch design. Packs into a duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transport. ...
Head on a solo mission into the backcountry with a one-person tent that delivers lightweight performance without compromising head clearance when you're standing or laying down. On mild days when you camp without the fly the exposed mesh is colorblocked ...