WOMEN'S VERTO S4K GORE-TEX® BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S VERTO S4K GORE-TEX® BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 20, 2018 12:49:14 PM EST
Designed for Climbing
- Premier waterproof half-crampon mountaineering boot that's handcrafted in Italy with European build
- UPPER/ GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Smartlite® PU mudguard
- Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU CRADLE™ support
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- BOTTOM/ TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Vibram® Mulaz outsole
- Polypropylene lasting board
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 8 oz (681 g) / pair: 3 lbs (1362 g) based on Women’s 7
- Guarantee :
- Limited one-year warranty
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...