WOMEN'S VERTO S4K GTX
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S VERTO S4K GTX in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 3, 2016 3:51:36 PM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Premier waterproof half-crampon mountaineering boot that's handcrafted in Italy with European build
- UPPER/ GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Smartlite® PU mudguard
- Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU CRADLE™ support
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- BOTTOM/ TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Vibram® Mulaz outsole
- Polypropylene lasting board
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 8 oz (681 g) / pair: 3 lbs (1362 g) based on Women’s 7
- Guarantee :
- Limited one-year warranty
A lightweight yet protective shoe designed for fast pursuits on mostly hardpack terrain this waterproof Gore-Tex mid-height hiking shoe is crafted with embedded cables for mid-foot support and our improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for reliable support.
Navigate technical terrain during backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof mid-cut hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out moisture when hiking through wet environments. Crafted with Snake Plate™ and EVA Cradle™ ...
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features our improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.
Navigate wintry conditions in this waterproof 200 g Heatseeker™ insulated pull-on boot that's built specifically to keep women's feet toasty in sub-zero temperatures. Wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive ...