notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA ENDURANCE GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 29, 2017 1:23:32 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Women-specific, GORE-TEX® trail runner for all conditions
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps you cool and dry
- Welded-TPU and suede midfoot overlays for support
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- EVA inserts in heel and forefoot for increased cushioning
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durability and traction
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 8.2 oz (235 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...
Cover more miles with the protection and support of a mid-cut hiker that features a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane. A full-foot plate and Cradle™ technology in the midsole deliver a stable ride by naturally absorbing impact and correcting the mechanics ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Score yourself extra sightseeing time with faster ascents of your favorite peaks in these streamlined and lightweight women’s hiking shoes crafted from durable breathable mesh with waterproof membranes and rugged UltrATAC™ soles.