notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA ENDURANCE GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 18, 2017 9:11:21 AM EST
Designed for Running
- Women-specific, GORE-TEX® trail runner for all conditions
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps you cool and dry
- Welded-TPU and suede midfoot overlays for support
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- EVA inserts in heel and forefoot for increased cushioning
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durability and traction
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 8.2 oz (235 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Ignore cold weather with below-the-calf winter boots that are insulated with 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth. Waterproof suede and water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop repel snow and slush.